Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snow Day!

Okay, okay, we all know Las Vegas did not get snow. 

But we made some here at my house!




 I have been getting a lot of different ideas and recipes from a wonderful blog I found through Pinterest called Growing A Jeweled Rose. I love the things she does and posts and it helps me to improvise my own things from them. Honestly though take a peek at her site, the things she has posted are awesome!



 The fun thing about the snow is that it is actually cold. No refridgeration, no ice it is just naturally cold. 

We sculpted with it and made "snow castles" with it.

Now I know that Gage is not the type to like to get his hands dirty but I was not sure about K. Surprisingly though, both boys LOVED this! They both played for about an hour and even after Gage lost interest K was still going to town!
 Momma and Brenna got in on the fun as well.

 I gave Gage a spray bottle of vinegar to make the snow "erupt". The boys were so thrilled!





 I can't wait until tomorrow because when Little B is here we are going to do it all over again.


We switched from cold "snow" to warm outdoor water play as a way to clean up from the mess.




 

Since tomorrow is Friday we are going to make all kinds of messes! Water, sand, flour, EVERYTHING! I hope you all look forward to it as much as I do!

Until Tomorrow!

Like what you see?

Follow me on Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment