Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So So Sorry!

I just wanted to apologize for how long it has been since I last posted. Momma, who is pregnant, wasn't feeling to well which is of course a big deal. Then both Gage and I had our allergies kick in. Poor bug has had a terrible cough the last few days so it has been cough medicine, allergy medicine and breathing treatments for him! Poor guy. Start tomorrow I will be back into the swing of things though and will be back to the regular posting schedule. I also just got a new computer so I am working at getting used to it. Windows 8 is not currently my friend!

Thank you for understanding and if you would like to see the activities from the last few days I will try my hardest to get them uploaded to the facebook page over the next few days.

Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment